If you need an AC installed for your home or office, Trane AC systems has a solid reputation as a leading heating, cooling, and air filtration manufacturer. This makes Trane an excellent option for those searching for the best central air conditioners. While our team installs and services all brands, makes and models, Trane AC Systems have been the most requested overall.
However, just like any brand, Trane AC units have pros and cons regarding the quality and functionality of their products. This article will look more closely at the company’s line of goods and how they function as a whole. But before we dive into its pros and cons, here’s everything you need to know about Trane AC systems:
Evaluation of Trane Central Air Conditioners
- The typical Seasonal Energy Efficient Ratio rating is 13, while most Trane units have a SEER rating ranging from 14 to around 25.
- High SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) ratings are seen in the Trane line of air conditioners.
- It comes in different styles and sizes.
- These machines require incredibly little maintenance thanks to the part warranties under their belts and the durable materials they are composed of.
- Their units are durable and reliable. They make for a good investment for both homeowners or business owners that are looking for convenience and comfort while saving money.
- Trane air conditioners are more expensive than conventional air conditioning systems, however, you are paying for better quality.
- They’re difficult to install alone.
- Although their replacement components are not as hard to come by as those for some air conditioning lines, the parts are difficult to replace when broken. Having a professional you can trust is important.
Do You Need Help With Your AC Unit?
Now that you know the pros and cons of Trane AC systems, it’s time for you to choose what’s best for your place. Here at Hi-Tech Plumbing and Air, we install and service all brands, makes, and models. Although we are an authorized install agent for Trane, we are also able to provide you with options on other brand names for repair, replacement, or installation. If you need help choosing the best AC for your home or business, give our team a call today!