If you need a plumber in West Palm Beach or anywhere in Palm Beach County, look no further than the professionals at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air. Our combined plumbing experience and dedication to customer service make us one of the top companies in the region. Whether you’re fighting a plumbing emergency or just need a minor repair, we will treat your call with the dedication and respect you deserve.
Here’s why customers trust us with their commercial and residential plumbing service needs:
We offer both residential and commercial plumbing services because we know a broken pipe or water heater can grind your business to a halt and ruin your family’s day.
Our professional plumbers in West Palm Beach always show up on time and will call if they’re running behind schedule – we truly value your time and your business.
Plumbing problems don’t always happen conveniently between the hours of 9 and 5. In fact, it seems like they usually turn up at the worst possible times. But when disaster strikes, you don’t have to panic — Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air is available 24/7 to come to your rescue! Our emergency plumbing team can respond quickly to solve your plumbing problem. Whether you have a clogged toilet or a broken water heater, our 24-hour plumbing experts work quickly to find the most efficient repair option to get your plumbing system back in working condition. We are equipped for virtually any plumbing issue and are ready to dispatch a member of our team to your location in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, or West Palm Beach.
We respond quickly to plumbing emergencies in West Palm Beach, including:
In some situations, a plumbing emergency is more than just inconvenient. Some problems can put the health and safety of your family at risk. Others can result in severe property damage, which can lead to expensive restoration costs. Our West Palm Beach plumbers arrive quickly, take the time to investigate the cause of the problem, and implement the most effective repair option.
Call NOW to request emergency plumbing services in West Palm Beach: (561) 708-4989. We offer same-day, 60-minute service during normal business hours and emergency service after hours.
When you’re hiring a plumbing contractor, make sure they have the skills and expertise to take on whatever work you need done. At Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, we work with all kinds of plumbing fixtures and can handle both repairs and installations.
Some of our many plumbing services include:
Repairs and installations alike are no sweat to our team of professionals. We can even help you with your bathroom or kitchen upgrade project! Don’t hesitate to contact us to discover how we can help you improve your plumbing system.
1. Gurgle – If you ever hear a bubbling or gurgling sound coming from an unused plumbing appliance, call in a plumber pronto. The air in your clogged sewer line isn’t ventilating and is being forced up through your water so pressure is building.
2. More bugs and animals in your yard than normal – If your sewer line does begin to leak, it may be tough to notice. But the neighborhood critters will love the additional nutrients in your soil so give us a call.
3. The musky smell of mold or mildew – Like sewer leaks, not all leaks in your home are going to get noticed right away. If the leak is in a part of the home that doesn’t have good ventilation then you’ll experience mold and mildew growth.
4. A little sliver of cold water in your hot shower – It might not be too much to write home about, but if you’re getting some cold water splashes in your hot shower call in our West Palm Beach plumber. The dip tube that brings cold water into your water heater is leaking and should be patched or replaced.
5. Stains on your plumbing appliances – If you’re seeing stains on your toilet or sink, then you likely have hard water. While water evaporates, the minerals that are left behind don’t and they’ll produce stains that can be washed away with bleach, but will return without a water softener installation.
The next time your plumbing is malfunctioning or you need a new fixture installed, call the West Palm Beach plumbers at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air at (561) 708-4989. We offer free diagnostic repairs!
A plumbing fixture will only be effective if it is properly maintained and well cared for. Many home and business owners don’t know how or don’t have time to perform the maintenance needed for a flawless plumbing system. That’s why we recommend that our customers in West Palm Beach join our Protection Plan. Members benefit from two maintenance service visits every year as well as discounted repairs and other perks
At Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, we truly believe in the value of preventative maintenance for your plumbing system. Catching little problems early on and keeping equipment in pristine condition can prevent huge problems from developing later on. Maintenance can save you money by reducing the need for costly repairs and by improving the efficiency of your equipment and slashing your monthly energy bills.
Any AC or Plumbing Repair
Any Service for Veterans, Active Military, and Active First Responders
Complete New Air Conditioning System*
Tune-up Tuesday only $49 for 40 Pt Inspection!