At Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, we know how frustrating it is when your garbage disposal stops working. Our dedicated team of West Palm Beach plumbers is highly trained and has the experience needed to diagnose and resolve your problem. Exceptional customer service is our priority – when you hire one of our plumbers, you know you will receive nothing short of the best service.
To request service for your new garbage disposal installation, call us at (561) 708-4989.
1. Weird smells – As all sorts of food and waste is discarded in your garbage disposal, you might think a little bit of smell isn’t too bad. But it means something isn’t right as it should get rid of smells as it does waste so call in our garbage disposal repair team.
2. Sounds that don’t seem right – All garbage disposals make some noise as they grind up your food. But any new sounds should be taken note of and told to our plumbers upon their arrival.
3. It’s not turning on – First check that there isn’t an electrical issue by checking your fuse box and testing another appliance on the same outlet. If those don’t do the trick it might be time for a new garbage disposal installation.
4. You have to reset it time and time again – There’s a reset button on most garbage disposals that works well if it is malfunctioning. But if you’re using the reset button time and time again, call in our team to inspect your unit.
5. It’s taking longer than normal – The whole point of your garbage disposal is to rid you of waste quickly and efficiently. So if you notice it’s taking longer than normal, call in our West Palm Beach garbage disposal repair experts to look at it.
To discuss your needs with our West Palm Beach garbage disposal repair experts, call (561) 708-4989!
OUR STELLAR MAINTENANCE PLANS
Keep Your System
Our Protection Plans are the perfect way to ensure that your systems remain in optimal condition while saving you time and money.
WE OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF SERVICES, INCLUDING:
From clogs to jams to broken motors, garbage disposals can experience a wide range of issues. Many homeowners have a tendency to throw just about everything down our garbage disposals with little regard for the impact it may have on the operation and lifespan of the appliance.
Items you should avoid putting in your garbage disposal include:
Of course, even with proper care and maintenance, motors can burn out and parts can break. Should your disposal malfunction, you’ll want a skilled West Palm Beach plumber to help get it back up and running.
CALL (561) 708-4989 TO REQUEST YOUR SERVICE